Complete redesign for Schwartzreport.net
Stephan wanted to update his websites from an old frames based static site structure to a more dynamic, and easier to manage structure. The new site is powered by WordPress and includes a vast archive of over 10 years worth of SR daily news reports. This site uses some heavy customization including a customized RSS feed that works in conjunction with MailChimp to generate the daily email subscriber version of The Schwazrtzreport.
- Moving all content from and outdated database site to WordPress
- WordPress customization including setting custom post fields, and a custom RSS feed
- Designed matching newsletter template that dynamically pulls in the daily news posts
- Integration with SR’s other social media channels
- Ongoing maintenance and technical support