Websites & Graphics
Just For You
Smart. Simple. Awesome.
- Graphic Design experience 35+ years 90% 90%
- Consulting Experience 20+ years 80% 80%
- Website Design & Management Experience 20+ years 75% 75%
- WordPress Experience 15+ years 75% 75%
Did you know?
- Since it was first released in 2003, the popularity and usage of WordPress has been steadily growing. W3Techs reported that WordPress now powers over 42.4% of all sites on the web.
- WordPress has over 50k plugins in its official repository and many more premium plugins available, making it one of the most highly customizable website building platforms.
- WordPress is awesome because of its ability to easily extend and expand its functionality through plugins.
Are you looking for?
an easier way to manage and update your website content? Transitioning your existing site to run on the WordPress platform gives you the flexibility you need to easily edit your pages, take advantage of thousands of available plugins to add functionality, grow your site, and stay current with new and emerging web trends and technologies. WordPress is an Open Source project nurtured and supported by a large committed community of programmers and designers. We continue to see new features and usability improvements as the WordPress platform matures and grows including the emergence of drag-and-drop design themes and page editors.
What My Customers are Saying
Beth was recommended to me by a friend who uses her services regularly. I know almost nothing about blogs, the internet and the way I could use all these devices to promote my business. I have to say that as I work as a consultant and psychotherapist, I needed someone that could understand my needs […]
Beth has worked with the World Cafe Community Foundation designing and managing the website, advising on emerging platforms to maximize our capability of proactively networking to our on line community of learning and practice… She is a highly skilled and caring professional in the field of social technology. I have a great deal of respect […]