Websites & Graphics
Just For You
Smart. Simple. Awesome.
- Graphic Design experience 35+ years 90% 90%
- Consulting Experience 20+ years 80% 80%
- Website Design & Management Experience 20+ years 75% 75%
- WordPress Experience 15+ years 75% 75%
Did you know?
- Since it was first released in 2003, the popularity and usage of WordPress has been steadily growing. W3Techs reported that WordPress now powers over 37% of all sites on the web.
- WordPress has over 50k plugins in its official repository and many more premium plugins available, making it one of the most highly customizable website building platforms.
- WordPress is awesome because of its ability to easily extend and expand its functionality through plugins.
Are you looking for?
an easier way to manage and update your website content? Transitioning your existing site to run on the WordPress platform gives you the flexibility you need to easily edit your pages, take advantage of thousands of available plugins to add functionality, grow your site, and stay current with new and emerging web trends and technologies. WordPress is an Open Source project nurtured and supported by a large committed community of programmers and designers. We continue to see new features and usability improvements as the WordPress platform matures and grows including the emergence of drag-and-drop design themes and page editors.
What My Customers are Saying
Beth assisted in the research for and implementation of the first on-line community of the World Cafe. She assisted us in choosing an appropriate platform as well as designing the platform for our needs, trouble shooting, and hosting the on-line conversations. She is highly skilled in on-line community development and hosting and I recommend her […]
Beth did some work for me in transferring my existing html site into a WordPress site. I was nervous about losing any material or the transfer not looking identical, but Beth eased my mind and did al the changes quickly, professionally and cheaply! She also took the time to walk me through the WordPress basics […]